Thailand is planning its reopening to vaccinated international tourists without quarantine, and various provinces are already planning ahead. Some provinces like Phuket have already reopened under the Phuket Sandbox from July. Pattaya plans to reopen from October, which is a crucial step to our successful organisation of the Thailand International Orienteering Championship & training camp week from 30 October to 7 November.
While some runners have registered for the event, we’d like to know if more would be interested to join us in Pattaya this autumn! Therefore, if you’re interested to come, please pre-register your interest as follows:
Pre-register now, pay later
- Please visit the pre-registration page on Metvigo.
- Fill in the contact details.
- Fill in the number of people interested.
- You will receive a confirmation of pre-registration.
- When the detailed rules of Pattaya reopening are known, we’ll inform you and confirm your participation. If you confirm to come, we’ll also tell you how to pay.
If you already registered for the event, you don’t have to pre-register again, as your paid registration remains valid.
Pre-registration is not a pre-requisite for participation, but we strongly encourage you to pre-register!
Exciting orienteering week in Pattaya expected
The Championship & training camp week includes many events:
- Landrunning World Series 2021 Pattaya Station
- Thailand International Orienteering Championship 2021
- #AsiaCityRace 2021 #Pattaya City Race
- Training races
- … and a mysterious Halloween night race!
- The famed island of Koh Larn
- Jomtien beach
- Pattaya city
- … and the event hotel, the Ravindra Beach Resort & Spa!
Remember to vaccinate against COVID-19 as early as possible, as you need 14 days after you’re fully vaccinated before you can come to the reopened parts of Thailand without quarantine.
See you in Pattaya!